Registration for MIT DAT (Design Aptitude Test)
- Step 1: Register for MITDAT
- Step 2: Verify your mobile number for registration
- Step 3: Activate your account by verifying your OTP
- Step 4: Provide the required details in the application form.
- Step 5: Proceed to payment option and pay Rs 3000 for Indian applicants and and Rs 4500 for NRI, PIO, CIO and Foreign Nationals, Online through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Step 6: Upload the passport size photograph & required documents, accept the declaration and submit the online application form.
- Step 7: On scrutiny, verification and acceptance of application form, Admit card will be generated by 02nd or 03rd week of March and Candidates can download the Admit Card by login to his/ her profile on MIT DAT portal.
Applications are invited through online mode only